帖子 12
威望 60 点
金钱 250 RMB
阅读权限 20
注册 2014-9-26
状态 离线

发表于 2014-9-29 12:24  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
y97xMI7sOA

Yangcheng Evening News reporter Wang Man-ki photo coverage: under 14 years old mentally handicapped girl, belly slightly elevated, hospital ultrasound B come "early" diagnostic results, let the snow (a pseudonym),moncler outlet, who was a bolt from the blue, but Xiufen harder and harder. After repeated questioning, the girl identified was the same village, said a neighbor, 59-year-old old man lured Fumou own house rape. Cases occurred in Jieyang City-County town to village,  one of the parties recognize their "touch the girl," but denied raping his own, and then disappeared. Currently the local police in the investigation.
Yangcheng Evening News reporter received a tip lines after yesterday rushed to the scene investigation.
Only 13 years old when the infringement
Yesterday afternoon, the reporter walked home in the snow. To see a stranger, a slender girl figure quickly flashed into the back room, hiding behind the bed refused to come out, accompanied sobbed. 53-year-old father of Chen silver tournament muffled smoking a cigarette, his mother looked very sad. Sister Shujun could not comfort her sister snow, this born in July 1998, not yet 14 years of age a little girl, already a slight belly bulge, pregnant for almost two months. According to his family, said six to seven months old when the snow had made a high fever, mental illness affected after, and now has the mental equivalent of seven or eight children.
New Year, New Year's Shujun home with her sister to the hospital to do B-ultrasound confirmed snow pregnant, under repeated questioning by his family, about his snow raped after being lured: Last year at 13:00 on December 9th more, his father Chen silver race after lunch to work in the fields, met at the door neighbor Fumou, two away tens of meters away, Fumou occasionally stopping by for tea. Fumou and Chen silver tournament after prodded away, after a while children, in the house of snow at the door told her to hear Fumou:. "Your mother asked a block of pork in my house, you come and get" So, Snow will go along. When he first entered the Fumou home, when the home was empty, Fumou backhand to put the door shut, and fierce look absolutely shattered, she implemented a rape.
According snow memories, afterwards gave Fumou snow 30 yuan, and threatened her home can not tell their parents. After returning home on their own experiences made no mention of snow until late menstruation mother found her daughter did not come, the family took in the big snow came early on hospital B-ultrasound, only to find the snow has been nearly 50 days in early pregnancy , in order to precisely calculate the snow before December 9 last year after the rape of conception, when the snow infringement only 13 years of age.
Sudden disappearance of suspects
Shu-chun told reporters, when listening to his sister say very angry, but do not want a good man wronged, after several inquiries, snow is Fumou I insisted. Chen silver race a humble So first thing to tell a Fumou wife, Fu kicked a wife and Fumou said finally recognizes only gave Fumou snow 30 yuan, but only stroked the girl's body, no rape.
It reflects light snow family, village officials have intervened to mediate after the incident, Fumou hoping to "Compounding" Finally, twenty thousand yuan "compensation", but the family refused to be snow. January 27 this year, accompanied by his family snow, to the benefits to Donggang Township police station.
7 o'clock in the evening, when the police station door ready to assist in the investigation with Fumou back when Fumou but disappeared. The next day, Fu's wife also ran away from home. Since then, police on four occasions to the village survey, Fumou not at home.
Yesterday afternoon, the reporter knocked on the door of the home Fumou, Fumou daughter and daughter are inside the house for dinner. Fumou daughter claimed that he can not contact his father, about the alleged rape Fumou snow thing, she said: "The village people are saying, I heard the head almost exploded, it was a rumor, I do not believe my dad would do something like that! "Fumou Why runaways? Fumou daughter told reporters that she felt the father should be the people stand around saying, even his wife "wrong" he was gone, I hope my father can come back as soon as possible to explain clearly to the public security organs, to prove innocence.
Shu-chun said her sister so young, this certainly can not give birth to the fetus. January 30 police station with a snow-related benefits to the county agency to do a gynecological examination, forensic called fetus to wait three months old to abortion. Snow's family said, and now just hope the police can catch the suspects as soon as possible, as long as the suspect fetal stomach and snow do DNA comparison, you can get to the bottom.

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-18 07:25