帖子 7
威望 35 点
金钱 150 RMB
阅读权限 10
注册 2014-10-7
状态 离线

发表于 2014-10-13 13:06  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
90wIofhLyw

Women outside the subway station repeatedly encounter wretched man,hogan rebel outlet
Cell phone camera to stay alert Haidian police have evidence the man arrested
Morning 96,101 live news (reporter Wang Chao) "If I stand up or else the police, may also have more girls being harassed." Very fact that people in the vicinity of Metro Line 10 station repeatedly encountered Chedaogou exhibitionism with a man , then their behavior will be captured using a mobile phone and alarm. Beijing Morning News reporters Zuo Tian and Cong Haidian police that the man had been arrested by the police.
At 7:00 on January 29 and more,hogan scontate,kd7vQOq5Nj, the very fact that,2tf8zWnLzB,scarpe hogan uomo saldi,09PCCAz7If, as usual, from the Metro Line 10 bus Chedaogou enchant intend to stand out, suddenly found a man leisurely followed behind her. "That man cover tightly, could not see the face." When Ms. Zhang went to the bus station,prezzo hogan, the man stood beside her,hogan online store, pretending to other vehicles. "He also two meters away from me, at first I saw the corner of his hand has been on the lower body move,scarpe hogan donna prezzi, I thought he was in to get clothes, but also feel very embarrassed." But two minutes later, the man was still playing,scarpe hogan outlet, Zhang Ms. carefully looked shocked after the original hand side of the swing man exposed genitals while staring at her. "I am a doctor, so I do not fear this, but feel sick." Ms. Zhang immediately think of the police,scarpe hogan donna prezzi, in order to preserve the evidence,ir6JJc8qjq,hogan interactive, she also took the man's cell phone camera behavior (see right). "I shot when he did not hide,prezzi hogan, but also forward Cou Cou." About one minute later, the man did not leave on their own.
Day of the incident, due to busy, on the very fact that the police did not care,hogan online store, then they catch up with the Chinese New Year,ji6cKy1u93, the very fact that these things gradually forget about. Thought things so later,woolrich sito ufficiale, who knows February 10 morning, the very fact that work time and saw the man. "I know that his jacket all the way up, so I quickly detour,hogan interactive blu, but I found that he was closely followed a girl." Ms. Zhang said, was their very regret not timely warning, "If early warning,fwx5o27tir,hogan interactive saldi, Maybe that girl would not have met him. "So,hogan uomo prezzi, the very fact that the last shot of the man upload photos to personal micro-blog,hogan outlet, and @ Haidian police official micro-Bo,hogan prezzi,Qs7fUd6GD0, the police immediately get in touch with the very fact that,z5pLLTROE2, to its After the trouble to understand.
Beijing Morning News reporters Zuo Tianzhi and Dian Haidian police informed understanding of the situation when, after two days of squat,hogan donne, the police yesterday morning,scarpe hogan scontate online, the man was arrested and brought back to the police station. Police did not disclose the man's identity and other personal information,hogan vendita on line, the case is still under further investigation. Ms. Zhang for map

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-6-25 15:01